Bequest giving – remembering Epworth in your will – is one of the most powerful ways you can give to Epworth Medical Foundation.
Bequests are extremely important to Epworth as they are a major source of the funding we need to continue giving our patients the best possible care by:
- providing cutting-edge equipment
- building state-of-the-art facilities
- undertaking groundbreaking medical research
- developing programs for both patients and their families, that go above and beyond in the provision of compassionate care
We are happy to work with you to ensure that your bequest is used in a way that makes you proud.
Of course, planning your estate is a personal matter and we respect your privacy. However if you have included a bequest to Epworth in your Will, we would be delighted if you would let us know.
This will give you the opportunity to work with the team on the direction you would like your legacy to take, through the creation of endowments and other funds in your estate.
For the Foundation, the knowledge that a bequest has been made enables us to more effectively plan our future activities and investments. This maximises the positive impact your gift will have on patients, both now and for many decades to come.
It also makes it possible for us to thank you in person. When you leave a bequest to the Foundation, you are automatically entitled to become a member of the prestigious Lockwood Society, through which we celebrate and thank our bequest benefactors.
- Vanessa Dannock | Phone: 03 9426 6572 | Email
- Download the Bequest flyer
- Read more about The Lockwood Society