Workplace giving is an opportunity for staff from any organisation to make automatic, regular donations to the Epworth Medical Foundation from their pre-tax salary.
This results in an immediate tax benefit for the staff members, while providing vital support to patients at Epworth HealthCare.
All donations made to Epworth go directly toward purchasing state-of-the-art equipment, world-class medical research and improved patient services.
For many, workplace giving is a simple, efficient and cost-effective way they can make a very real difference to the patients at Epworth. If you would like to establish a workplace giving program within your organisation, please contact us (details below), so that we can assist you with the process.
- taking part in Epworth’s workplace giving program is entirely voluntary
- staff members choose how much they wish to give. The minimum is $5 a fortnight
- by spreading donations through regular giving over the year, workplace giving can ease the financial impact of making a larger one-off donation
- a summary of payroll deductions will be included in each person’s payment summary issued in July each year, for inclusion in their tax return
- Epworth Medical Foundation is committed to being accountable, and stewarding all the donations we receive. We value our donors, and work hard to meet their expectations
For Epworth Staff:
- To find out more about workplace giving, or to sign up, visit the Epworth HealthCare Intranet (note: this link will only work for Epworth staff, on-site).
- Download the Staff Workplace Giving Form