You can divide your donation into small, manageable portions while helping Epworth plan for a future of caring for our patients, by making monthly gifts via direct debit.
Known as ‘regular giving’, this is a way for you to spread your donation out over the course of a year. Everyone who supports Epworth Medical Foundation in this way becomes a Patient Care Partner, and receives useful resources and invitations to special events, as our way of saying “thank you” for supporting us in this important way.
How to make a regular gift
Simply complete ‘Option 2’ on the Regular Giving form and enter the amount you wish to give on a monthly basis.
Your donation will be forwarded to us each month, and we will supply you with a summary and tax Invoice at the end of each financial year.
If your circumstances change and you wish to cancel this commitment at any time, simply contact Kathleen Lambrick on 03 9426 8170 or email and we will immediately stop the donations.
Patient Care Partners
Patient Care Partners are men and women who have committed to make a regular, monthly donation to Epworth Medical Foundation. They are critical to helping Epworth remain one of the finest academic teaching hospitals in Australia.
Thanks to the support of our Patient Care Partners, we are able to purchase state-of-the-art medical equipment, upgrade our hospital facilities, fund groundbreaking medical research projects, and build a greater-than-ever level of service and care.
There are many benefits to becoming a Patient Care Partner:
- Invitations to social functions organised by Epworth auxiliaries and volunteers
- Invitations to seminars and tours hosted by Epworth’s expert clinicians
- Invitations to attend Epworth’s dynamic Research Week symposium
- Access to useful health-related information and advice from Epworth experts
- A newsletter featuring Epworth news and health-related articles (twice yearly)
- A visit from a staff member at the Foundation if you are ever admitted to hospital
- Kathleen Lambrick | Phone: 03 9426 8170 | Email